Hi Arvid, thx for your reply.

We are already using the approach with control streams to propagate
business rules through our data-pipeline.

Because all our models are powered by Python, I'm going to use Table API
and register UDF functions, where each UDF is a separate model.

So my question is - can I update the UDF function on the fly without a job
restart ?
Because new model versions become available on a daily basis and we should
use them as soon as possible.

Thx !