Also realized I had a typo in the config dump I did in the previous email
(the one from the 10th). If I don't do
Properties producerProps = new Properties();
producerProps.setProperty("transaction.timeout.ms", "900000");
Then the value reported from the ProducerConfig is 3600000 and not 60000 as
I had written.