Hi Kostas,

Yes, that would satisfy my use case as the platform is always
future-oriented. Any arbitrary query is executed on the latest data.

>From your comment, I understand that even the session mode does not optimize
our readers. I wish Flink could support arbitrary job submission and graph
generation in runtime, so we could submit jobs dynamically from main() as we
do in Spark.

If we want to group similar jobs, what would you recommend us for arbitrary
long-running jobs? Can we somehow take a snapshot of the queries running
under a job graph then resubmit them with the new query?

I assume if we do the following under a single job(main method);

’’’
Source: create table A...
Query1: select * from A
Query 2: select * from A
’’’

Both queries will share the same reader as they are part of a single job
graph. Can we somehow take a snapshot of this and submit another query with
them again under the same job graph?

I really appreciate your time for answering my questions,

Best.