Hi Lalala,

I think this approach can work as long as the generated query plan contains
the same sub plan for the previous queries as before. Otherwise Flink won't
be able to match the state to the operators of the plan. I think Timo and
Dawid should know definitely whether this is possible or not.

Cheers,
Till