Can anyone explain why I am getting this error?

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: No
ExecutorFactory found to execute the application."

I have tried a slightly different approach by running the jar that `sbt
assembly`produces inside a container that looks like this (Dockerfile):

```
FROM flink:1.11.2-scala_2.12-java11
COPY ./path/to/my.jar my.jar
```

I have tried with different versions of flink (1.10.2 for example) and I am
getting the same error. This should be pretty straightforward but I cannot
make it work. My main looks like this

```
object MyApp extends App {
  val env: StreamExecutionEnvironment =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment

  env.execute
}
```

and it fails when it reaches the call to `getExecutionEnvironment`...