Hi Abu Bakar Siddiqur Rahman,
Have you had a look at the Flink documentation [1]? It provides
step-by-step instructions on how to run a job (the Flink binaries provide
example jobs under ./examples) using a local standalone cluster. This
should also work on a Mac. You would just need to start the Flink cluster
(./bin/start-cluster.sh) and submit a job using one of the example jars
provided in the binaries (e.g. ./bin/flink run -d
./examples/streaming/WordCount.jar). You can check the job running in
Flink's web UI being available under http://localhost:8081 if you use the
default configuration provided by the Flink binaries.

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.12/try-flink/local_installation.html