Checkpoints are stored in some DFS storage. The location can be specified
using state.checkpoints.dir configuration property [1]. You can access the
state of a savepoint or checkpoint using the State Processor API [2].

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/state/checkpoints.html#directory-structure
[2]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/libs/state_processor_api.html

--

Matthias Pohl | Engineer

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner