Hey,

I noticed that the Flink Statefun 2.1.0 release notes had this snippet with
regards to TTL:

Note: The state expiration mode for remote functions is currently
> restricted to AFTER_READ_AND_WRITE, and the actual TTL being set is the
> longest duration across all registered state, not for each individual state
> entry. This is planned to be improved in upcoming releases (FLINK-17954).

I noticed that the Ticket and PR for this have been closed with a reference
to commit "289c30e8cdb54d2504ee47a57858a1d179f9a540". Does this mean that
if I upgrade to 2.2.2 and set an expiration in my modules.yaml it is now
"per function id" rather than across instances of said function?

Thanks,

Tim