Hello,

I'm trying to run an experiment w/ two flink jobs:

   - A producer producing messages to hundreds of topics
   - A consumer consuming the messages from all the topics

After the job runs after a few minutes, it will fail w/ following error:

Caused by: org.apache.kafka.common.errors.TimeoutException: Topic
<topic-name> not present in metadata after 60000 ms

If I run the job w/ a few topics, it will work.  I have tried setting the
following properties in the job but still encounter the problem:

properties.setProperty("retries", "20");
properties.setProperty("request.timeout.ms", "300000");
properties.setProperty("metadata.fetch.timeout.ms", "300000");

Any ideas about this?

Thanks