Hey folks,

The community here has been awesome with my recent questions about Flink, so
I’d like to give back. I’m already a member of the ASF JIRA but I was wondering
if I could get access to the Flink Project.

I’ve contributed a good bit to Apache Beam in the past, but I figured that I’ll
be using Flink for the foreseeable future that I’d like to give back where I
can.

Additionally, if there are any low hanging fruit / tags for new contributors
just to familiarize myself with the process, that’d be great / appreciated!

My username for JIRA is rionmonster and if there’s anything else I could
provide, please let me know!

Thanks,

Rion