The logs would have helped to understand better what you were doing.

The stacktrace you shared indicates that you either asked for the status of
a savepoint creation that had already been completed and was, therefore,
removed from the operations cache or you used some job ID/request ID
pair that was not connected with any savepoint creation operation.
The operations are only cached for 300 seconds before being removed from
the cache. You could verify that the specific operation did expire and was
removed from the cache in the logs [1] stating something like: "Evicted
result with trigger id {} because its TTL of {}s has expired."

But you should be also able to verify the completion of the savepoint in
the logs.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/c6997c97c575d334679915c328792b8a3067cfb5/flink-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/runtime/rest/handler/async/CompletedOperationCache.java#L104