Sender:Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Send Date:Fri Apr 23 15:25:55 2021
Recipients:Yun Gao <yungao...@aliyun.com>
CC:gaurav kulkarni <kulkarnigaur...@yahoo.com>, User <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: Official flink java client

I also interface to Flink clusters using REST in order to avoid many annoying
problems (due to dependency conflicts, classpath or env variables).
I use an extended version of the RestClusterClient that you can reuse if you
want to.
It is available at [1] and it add some missing methods to the default Flink
version (I also had to copy that class and modify the visibility of some field
in order to enable the extension).
Officially the Flink RestClusterClient is meant to be used for internal use
only but it actually work very well.

Best,
Flavio

[1]