Abdullah,

ReadRidesAndFaresSnapshot [1] is an example that shows how to use the State
Processor API to display the contents of a snapshot taken while running
RidesAndFaresSolution [2].

Hopefully that will help you get started.

[1]
https://github.com/ververica/flink-training/blob/master/state-processor/src/main/java/com/ververica/flink/training/exercises/ReadRidesAndFaresSnapshot.java
[2]
https://github.com/ververica/flink-training/blob/master/rides-and-fares/src/solution/java/org/apache/flink/training/solutions/ridesandfares/RidesAndFaresSolution.java