Hi Tamir,

I assume you want to use the Jdbc connector?
You can use three filters on your input stream to separate it into three
separate streams, then add a sink to each of those (see e.g. [1]). Then you
can have a different SQL statement for each of the three sinks. If you
specify the driver name in JdbcConnectionOptions, that driver will be used
to obtain a DB connection (see [2]). So if you use a pooling driver (e.g.
[3]), connections should automatically be taken from a shared pool.

Does that help?

Best wishes,
Nico

[1]