Hey,
We had similar problem, but with 1000s of tables. I've created issue [1]
and PR with internally used solution [2], but unfortunately, there seems to
be no interest in upstreaming this feature.

Thanks,
Maciej

[2] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/15102

pon., 7 cze 2021 o 17:15 Nicolaus Weidner <
nicolaus.weid...@data-artisans.com> napisaƂ(a):