It seems to be a S3 issue. And I am not sure it is the root cause. Could
you please share more details of the JobManager log?

Or could you verify that the Flink cluster could access the S3 bucket
successfully(e.g. store the checkpoint) when HA is disabled?

Best,
Yang

Kurtis Walker <kurtis.wal...@sugarcrm.com> 于2021年6月8日周二 下午11:00写道: