Have you seen the documents that I linked? Isn't it enough?

First pular link that I posted [4] has some example code. Literally the
first link inside the second pulsar blog I referenced [5] leads to the
pulsar connector repository which also has some examples [6].

Piotrek

[6] https://github.com/streamnative/pulsar-flink/

pon., 28 cze 2021 o 17:08 Thomas Raef <tr...@wewatchyourwebsite.com>