Hi ,
   My requirement is to create Flink cluster application Mode on k8s and do not
want to expose UI, my requirement is to start the long-running  job which can
be instantiated at boot time of flink and keep running
use these resource files from jobmanager-application-ha.yaml and
taskmanager-job-deployment.yaml for creating cluster
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/deployment/resource-providers/standalone/kubernetes/#application-cluster-resource-definitions)

a)  I need to start job during run time , I can bundle my jar with Flink image,
so that can  instantiate jar
b) Can I apply HPA (horizontal pod autoscalar) for task manager, will this work
so that according to workload instance of  taskmanager goes up and down.
--kumar