Dear List,

We are in the process of evaluating Flink ML version 2.0 in the context of some ML task mainly concerned with classification and clustering.

While algorithms for this 2 domains are already present, although in a limited form (perhaps) in the latest release of Flink ML, we did not found any example / documentation that could guide our experiments.

Is some adoption example available, like code, tutorial or any information that might help us in bootstrapping a Flink ML 2 project?

Thank you very much

Best regards

--
Ing. Dario Bonino, Ph.D