Hi Bonino,

Thanks for your interest!

Flink ML is currently ready for experienced algorithm developers to try it
out because we have setup the basic APIs and infrastructure to develop
algorithms. Five algorithms (i.e. kmeans, naive bays, knn, logistic
regression and one-hot encoder) has been implemented in the last release.
Their unit tests can be found here
<https://github.com/apache/flink-ml/tree/master/flink-ml-lib/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/ml/feature>,
here
<https://github.com/apache/flink-ml/tree/master/flink-ml-lib/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/ml/clustering>
and here
<https://github.com/apache/flink-ml/tree/master/flink-ml-lib/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/ml/classification>,
which show how to use these algorithms (including transform/fit/save/load).
And from these unit tests you can find implementation of these algorithms
which can be used as reference implementation to develop other algorithms
of your interest.

We plan to setup a website for Flink ML to provide links to
example/tutorial similar to the Flink Statefun website (link
<https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-statefun-docs-stable/>). This
website will likely be setup in March. We are currently working on
developing further infrastructure for benchmarking and optimizing the
machine learning algorithms in Flink ML.

Best Regards,
Dong