Hi Nico,

Thanks for getting back to us.  We are using Flink 1.14.0 and we are using
RocksDB.  We currently are using the default memory settings.  We'll look
into increasing our managed memory fraction to 0.6 and see what happens.

Do writes to ValueStates/MapStates have a direct on churn of the Flink
State or is the data buffered in between?

Thanks.
Jai