Hi Nico,

Wanted to close the loop here.  We did end up find a number of problems in
our code:
1. Our operator was slow.  It was iterating over several large Protobufs in
a MapState then filtering it down to 1.  We were able to identify that one
up-front and significantly improve the runtime of the operator.
2. We did increase the total memory and raised the managed memory fraction
from 40% to 70%.

Both solutions were needed in order to bring us the stability we were
looking for.  Since then, everything has been running great.

Thanks.
Jai