Hi, Aryan:

You could refer to the official docs [1] for how to submit PyFlink jobs.

$ ./bin/flink run \
      --target yarn-per-job
      --python examples/python/table/word_count.py

With this command you can submit a per-job application to YARN. The docs
[2] and [3] describe how to submit jobs to the YARN session and the
Kubernetes session.

$ ./bin/flink run -t yarn-session \
      -Dyarn.application.id=application_XXXX_YY \
      --python examples/python/table/word_count.py

$ ./bin/flink run -t kubernetes-session \
      -Dkubernetes.cluster-id=my-first-flink-cluster \
      --python examples/python/table/word_count.py

Best,
Zhilong

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/deployment/cli/#submitting-pyflink-jobs