Thanks Zhilong for taking a look!

Primarily I am looking for ways to start it through a REST api [1]   . For
Java, I pass along entry-class pointing to a main class in the jar which
constructs the job graph and triggers the execute(). How do we accomplish
this for pyflink jobs?  The closest I encountered is PythonDriver [2]

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/ops/rest_api/#jars-jarid-run
[2]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.13/flink-python/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/client/python/PythonDriver.java