helm list
NAME                     NAMESPACE REVISION UPDATED
  STATUS   CHART                           APP VERSION
flink-kubernetes-operator default   2       2022-06-21 16:27:45.28713271 +0000
UTC deployed flink-kubernetes-operator-1.0.0 1.0.0

Here are the screenshots showing the running operator.

Thanks,
Kishore

________________________________
From: Yang Wang <danrtsey...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 2:30 AM
To: yu'an huang <h.yuan...@gmail.com>
Cc: Kishore Pola <kishore.p...@hotmail.com>; user@flink.apache.org
<user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: HTTP 404 while creating resource with flink kubernetes operator
and frabric8 client

Do you have installed the operator along with CRD[1]?

[1].
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-release-1.0/docs/try-flink-kubernetes-operator/quick-start/#deploying-the-operator

Best,
Yang

yu'an huang <h.yuan...@gmail.com<mailto:h.yuan...@gmail.com>> 于2022年6月23日周四
13:04写道:
Hi,

It seems that you can't find the FlinkDeployment. I saw the api server address
is maskedip. Can you confirm whether it is the correct api server address?

Best,
Yuan

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 at 11:52 AM, Kishore Pola