发件人: "Salva Alcántara" <salcantara...@gmail.com>
收件人: "User" <user@flink.apache.org>
发送时间: 星期三, 2022年 7 月 13日 上午 1:33:30
主题: Metrics & Monitoring in Flink SQL

I have a question regarding Flink SQL, which I'm lately getting into. So far,
my experience is with the DataStream API mostly. In that context, it's easy for
me to generate metrics for my operators. However, I'm just wondering which
level of control there is regarding monitoring & metrics when working with
Flink SQL. Is it possible to define "metrics for your queries"? Whatever that
means and assuming that it makes any sense :laughing:. At least I should be
able to generate typical metrics for common connectors, e.g., messages
read/produced & things like accumulated lag for the case of the kafka
connector, to put an example. Sorry for the vagueness, but I could not find a
section for metrics & monitoring within the Flink SQL docs.
Any guidance would be appreciated!

Salva