Hi!

If you have last-state upgrade mode configured it may happen that the
allowNonRestoredState config is ignored by Flink (as the last-state upgrade
mechanism somewhat bypasses the regular submission).

Worst case scenario, you can suspend the deployment, manually record the
last checkpoint/savepoint path. Then delete the FlinkDeployment and
recreate it with the initialSavepointPath set to your checkpoint.

Cheers,
Gyula