From: Tamir Sagi <tamir.s...@niceactimize.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2023 6:17 PM
To: Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>; user@flink.apache.org
<user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Flink reactive mode for application clusters on AWS EKS

Hey Chesnay,

Thank you for your response.

Since we are running our Flink jobs on EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service)  I was
asking regarding Application cluster on Kubernetes.

The documentations I referred to clearly state that it is not supported, the
same as shown on Flink website.

[cid:29a0549c-c874-41ad-bd24-b58a2b8ae3a4]
Is there any plan to support that anytime soon?

Thanks

Tamir.