Hello,

I have a Flink application that is consuming events from the Kafka topic and
builds sessions from them. I'm using the Keyed stream. The application runs
fine initially, but after some time it is getting "stuck". I can see that the
"processElement" function is processing the incoming events, but the onTimer
function is never called. I can also see that the Watermark is getting stale (I
guess that's why the onTimer is not called). My window duration is 1 minute,
and the logic lives in onTimer function. Every minute I delete the old timer
and create a new one (again with one minute duration). If certain logic is
fulfilled, then I don't create a new timer anymore and clear the state.

The same application is running fine in another environment (this one just gets
more data), because of this I believe the windowing logic has no flows. I can't
find any anomalies in CPU/Memory consumption and the checkpoints are completed
successfully as well.

Does anyone have similar issues?

Best,
Irakli