Hi,

Using Flink 1.18 and Java 17, I am trying to read a text file from S3 using
env.readTextFile("s3://mybucket/folder1/file.txt"). When I run the app in
the IDE, I get the following error:

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3a.auth.NoAuthWithAWSException: No AWS
Credentials provided by DynamicTemporaryAWSCredentialsProvider
TemporaryAWSCredentialsProvider SimpleAWSCredentialsProvider
EnvironmentVariableCredentialsProvider IAMInstanceCredentialsProvider :
com.amazonaws.SdkClientException: Unable to load AWS credentials from
environment variables (AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID (or AWS_ACCESS_KEY) and
AWS_SECRET_KEY (or AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY))

I authenticated into AWS using SSO e.g. aws sso login --profile
my-aws-profile, so I do not have any keys set as environment variables. I
have tried the different CredentialsProvider options suggested in the error
message without success.

Could you help me identify what I am missing?

Thank you very much for your help,
/Fourais