Hi Community,

I got laid off at Apple in Feb 2023 which forced me move out of USA due to
immigration problem (h1b) I was a Big Data,Spark,Scala,Python and Flink
consultant with over 12+ years of experience.

I am still haven't landed in a job in India since then I need referrals in
India in product firms (non-consulting please) who uses Flink or Spark or
Scala or Big Data or ML & AI.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks
Sri