Hi Praveen,

I'm not sure what do you need from Java 17. In Bytedance, we have tried to
compile Flink on Java 8/Java 11 and run on Java 17. It works well in
production and also takes advantage of new Java 17 features.

You can try this way if you have urgent need for Java 17.

Hope this helps u.

Regards,
Xiangyu

Praveen Chandna via user <user@flink.apache.org> 于2023年12月20日周三 14:54写道: