Hi team,

I am currently in the process of deploying Flink on Kubernetes using the
Flink Kubernetes Operator and have encountered a scenario where I need to
pass runtime arguments to my Flink application from a properties file.
Given the dynamic nature of Kubernetes environments and the need for
flexibility in configuration management, I was wondering if the Flink
Kubernetes Operator supports the use of Kubernetes ConfigMaps for this
purpose. Specifically, I am interested in understanding:

1.How can I use a ConfigMap to pass runtime arguments or configurations
stored in a properties file to a Flink job deployed using the Kubernetes
operator?
2.Are there best practices or recommended approaches for managing
application-specific configurations, such as database connections or other
external resource settings, using ConfigMaps with the Flink Kubernetes
Operator?
3.If direct support for ConfigMaps is not available or limited, could you
suggest any workarounds or alternative strategies that align with Flink's
deployment model on Kubernetes?

I appreciate any guidance or documentation you could provide on this
matter, as it would greatly assist in streamlining our deployment process
and maintaining configuration flexibility in our Flink applications.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your response.