Hello,

I have a Flink job which is processing bounded number of events. Initially, I
was running the job in the "STREAMING" mode, but I realized that running it in
the "BATCH" mode was better as I don't have to deal with the Watermark
Strategy. The job is reading the data from the Kafka topic and was running fine
in the "STREAMING" mode.
I switched the job to the "BATCH" mode by setting
"env.setRuntimeMode(RuntimeExecutionMode.BATCH)". I changed the Kafka Source to
be bounded by setting ".setBounded(OffsetsInitializer.latest())" to the source
builder and I updated the Watermark strategy to be
"WatermarkStrategy.noWatermarks()".
After making these changes and deploying the job I end up with following error:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException","error.message":"Adaptive Scheduler is
required for reactive mode". I couldn't find any documentation online which is
connecting "Adaptive Scheduler" to the "BATCH" processing. Does anyone know
where this error is coming from and how I can deal with it?

Cheers,
Irakli