Hello Irakli,

The error is due to the fact that the Adaptive Scheduler doesn’t support
batch jobs, as detailed in the Flink documentation[1]. When operating in
reactive mode, Flink automatically decides the type of scheduler to use.
For batch execution, the default scheduler is AdaptiveBatchScheduler, not
AdaptiveScheduler as in the streaming case.

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/deployment/elastic_scaling/#limitations

Best regards,
Junrui