Hello,

I have several versions of Flink (1.17.0, 1.18.0, 1.18.1 and 1.19.0) on my
server.
I am still trying it out (on & off), and I was running a job for sync a
table from mysql to elasticsearch and it was running find without any
problems ( I was using 1.18.1 version).
But after a few weeks, I forgot about it and check the dashboard and no job
is running. But the strange part is there are 0 available task (I config it
to have 10 tasks).

I tried restarting the service but still it show 0 available tasks. I even
try using different versions and all of them (except 1.17.0) has no
available tasks. So now I am back using the 1.17.0.

When I checked the log it has this message:
-----
Tokens update task not started because either no tokens obtained or none of
the tokens specified its renewal date
-----

Is it because of that? and what is the solution?

Appreciate for all the help.

Thanks