I will ask Marton about the slides.

The solution was something like this in a nutshell:
- Make sure that on job start the latest Iceberg schema is read from the
Iceberg table
- Throw a SuppressRestartsException when data arrives with the wrong schema
- Use Flink Kubernetes Operator to restart your failed jobs by setting
kubernetes.operator.job.restart.failed

Thanks, Peter