Ah I see, so just auto-restarting to pick up new stuff.

I'd love to understand how Paimon does this.  They have a database sync
action
<https://paimon.apache.org/docs/master/flink/cdc-ingestion/mysql-cdc/#synchronizing-databases>
which will sync entire databases, handle schema evolution, and I'm pretty
sure (I think I saw this in my local test) also pick up new tables.

https://github.com/apache/paimon/blob/master/paimon-flink/paimon-flink-cdc/src/main/java/org/apache/paimon/flink/action/cdc/SyncDatabaseActionBase.java#L45

I'm sure that Paimon table format is great, but at Wikimedia Foundation we
are on the Iceberg train.  Imagine if there was a flink-cdc full database
sync to Flink IcebergSink!