Hi,

This exception is common in batch jobs and is caused by the collect sink
attempting to fetch data from the corresponding operator coordinator on the
JM based on the operator ID. However, due to the sequential scheduling of
batch jobs, if a job vertex has not been initialized yet, the corresponding
operator coordinator cannot be found, leading to the printing of this
message. This log does not impact the normal execution of the job because
the collect sink will keep retrying to send the request.

Best,
Junrui

Corin <jens...@126.com> 于2024年6月16日周日 12:45写道: