发件人: Junrui Lee <jrlee....@gmail.com>
发送时间: Sunday, June 16, 2024 12:49:10 PM
收件人: Corin <jens...@126.com>
抄送: user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>
主题: Re: Exception: Coordinator of operator xxxx does not exist or the job
vertex this operator belongs to is not initialized.

Hi,

This exception is common in batch jobs and is caused by the collect sink
attempting to fetch data from the corresponding operator coordinator on the JM
based on the operator ID. However, due to the sequential scheduling of batch
jobs, if a job vertex has not been initialized yet, the corresponding operator
coordinator cannot be found, leading to the printing of this message. This log
does not impact the normal execution of the job because the collect sink will
keep retrying to send the request.

Best,
Junrui

Corin <jens...@126.com<mailto:jens...@126.com>> 于2024年6月16日周日 12:45写道:

When I run a batch job using Flink 1.19, I used collect() in the job, and many
times the following error appears in the JobManager log: Caused by:
org.apache.flink.util.FlinkException: Coordinator of operator xxxx does not
exist or the job vertex this operator belongs to is not initialized. What is
the cause of this exception?