David Crossley wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

I need to add some documents that use a custom DTD to my project. As per the instructions at http://forrest.apache.org/docs/validation.html#catalog I have placed my DTD's in src/documentation/resources/schema and have a new project.xcat file (in the same directory).

If I run "forrest validate" all my docs are validated, however if I run "forrest site" the files with the new DTD's fail because Forrest is trying to download the schema from the web (and they are not there, only local).

Any ideas?

That document continues to say that you also need to declare your project.xcat
in a CatalogManager.properties file so that Cocoon can use the resolver.

So it does, thanks.

(eating humble pie after having told so many other people on the users list to RTFM)

Ross