Wow, 10x

I tried using relative paths, but it didn't work - I would never have guessed another property is involed ;-)

Cheers.

Ross Gardler wrote:

Arik Kfir wrote:

Hi,

As far as the documentation states, the CatalogManager.properties file only accepts absolute paths for the project (local) catalog. Is this true?

No, I was tripped up by this in the thread you quoted. However, it was pointed out to me the documents were incorrect. I have updated the docs, they now say:

"specify either the path (full or relative) to your
e> file. If you provide a relative path you must set the property <code>relative-catalogs</code> to "yes"."

Ross