From: Kola Oyedeji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 March 2005 19:50
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem upgrading to forrest 6

I managed to create a new copy which works by gradually copying across
portions of the existing site to a new site which I seeded using version
6.

The last item to copy across was the following line in my site.xml

   <forrest-issues label="Open Issues" href="forrest-issues.html"/>

And bang! It threw the same error...