Ross

Hi, yes before I posted I tried every single thing in the thread, I also
posted my classpath in an earlier mail, but just incase you missed it:

===================================
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Driver for
JDBC\lib\mssqlserver.jar;C
:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Driver for
JDBC\lib\msbase.jar;C:\Prog
ram Files\Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC\lib\msutil.jar
I've commented out the following line in validate.xml

<!-- <attribute name="http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/dynamic";
value="true"/> -->

Which was the cause of the error and I can now build new sites -

But my site which was okay on 5 fails to build with "... is not a valid xml
document"  which is surprising as they haven't changed but I will
investigate further...

Thanks