I am trying to integrate another content type, one based on a published document schema from a standards association (hr-xml.org). However, it is not being transformed to xdoc; I think that I am having trouble with the "sitemap.xmap" interception and would appreciate clues as to how to get it right. I have simply copied the "download" example and changed "download" to "resume" :

  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="**Resume.xml">
    <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}Resume.xml" />
<map:transform src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/resume2document.xsl" />
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

However, when I try to use my test stylesheet as "resume2document", "ResumeExample2.html" has no content. When I pull "ResumeExample2.xml" in my browser, I get the raw untransformed xml file. So it looks like my stylesheet is not being applied, because my document is not matching the pattern. How should I fix my <map:pipeline> match in sitemap.xml? Is the match pattern not applied to the document type (see "B." below)? Is it because I have two <map:pipeline> groups in my sitemap, one for "download" followed by one for "Resume"?

Regards,
Maurice

P.S.  I have checked :

A. I have successfully gone through the "download" example. Forrest finds my stylesheets, applies sitemap.xmap.

B. Sample document validation. Running "Forrest -v validate" succeeds, i.e. Forrest appears to resolve and utilise the appropriate xsd. Forrest also validates the sitemap.xmap (after noting the absence of several subsidiary xmap files to set property version-specific-sitemap). The sample document "ResumeExample2.xml" I downloaded from a standards organization. The document validates to their schema :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Resume xml:lang="EN" xmlns="http://ns.hr-xml.org/2004-08-02"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://ns.hr-xml.org/2_3/HR-XML-2_3/SEP/Resume.xsd";>

C. My stylesheet: the trivial "./resources/stylesheets/resume2document.xsl" (listed below) works for "download".

<!-- a trivial transform doc-root to xdoc stylesheet, should work for any schema or DTD -->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
 version="1.0"

 <xsl:template match="/">
<document>
 <header>
   <title>Downloading Binaries</title>
 </header>
   <section id="racine">
     <title>A Section Title could be added here </title>
   </section>
</document>
 </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>