CFAS Webmaster wrote:
Diwaker,

It does to some degree. I had found the foo.xml/foo.fv, default.fv mapping and that helps immensely. I think the part that I'm not understanding is the other <forrest:hook> bit.

When replying onlist please try and keep the context of your discussion in them ails by quoting relevant text as I have done here. This is for a few reasons:

1) the archives are much easier to read and understand
2) someone can drop into a discussion in the meiddle of a thread and understand what is going on (and therfore contribute their own thoughts to the problem).

Thanks,
Ross