On Tuesday 02 August 2005 4:29 pm, Gav.... wrote:
> | BTW there are some brave user to use them live. Diwaker is using them in
> | on his homepage. ;-)
> | http://floatingsun.net
>
> Is this on Diwakers' own web server or public?

public.

> I was going to ask the question as I don't see it documented anywhere, how
> does
> anyone publish a forrest site to the web so it is available to all.

There are many ways to do this (as David has outlined in detail in his email).
I personally use Forrestbot to publish my website. Most ISPs provide FTP
access (very few give shell access), which is why we recently added the
deploy.ftp target to Forrestbot -- do give it a whirl!

> I have an apache web server running so it is not a problem, just wondered
> if this project was meant for intranet use only or if porting to an ISP web
> space
> was possible or a future goal.

You can most certainly use it on an ISP web space!

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net