Gav.... wrote:

I was going to ask the question as I don't see it documented anywhere, how does
anyone publish a forrest site to the web so it is available to all.
The way *I* do it is to run forrest from the root of the seeded tree, in my case in these emails it's .../cfas-new/, where you'll likely find the src/ directory.
I have an apache web server running so it is not a problem, just wondered if
this project was meant for intranet use only or if porting to an ISP web space
was possible or a future goal.
That's good. What you'd want to do for a static site is give Apache access to the build/site directory under the seeded tree, eg. .../cfas-new/build/site/ There's probably an index.html file there that Apache will be happy to serve.

Another method is to copy the .../build/site/* tree into the web root of a server.

-Paul