Borut Bolčina wrote:
Hi Ross,

I thought I did the impression of reading the docs by including exactly this section in my question you are pointing me at.

You are mistaken. What you quoted in your mail was:

<map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="news/**.html">
     <map:select type="exists">
      <map:when test="{project:content}{1}.html">
<map:read src="{project:content}{1}.html" mime-type="text/html"/>
      </map:when>
     </map:select>
   </map:match>

Which is nothing like what is in the FAQ entry I linked to:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/faq.html#rawTML

As I am new to Forrest, I guess skinning means chewing my HTML which was supposed to be swallowed.

Do you want it skinned or not, you still haven't made that clear. The above FAQ is to include *unskinned* docs. If you want it skinned then there is nothing special you need to do (see the example in a freshly seeded site).

If you want skinned content you should be aware of this known issue:

Ross

Ross