Ross Gardler wrote:
Gunther Sablon wrote:

Dear Ross,
Thank you for your support.
The fact is that indeed the existing plugins seem to be bundled, but the only one that is "activated" (PDF) doesn't work. Therefore I started checking the technical documentation, but it doesn't seem to fit the webapp situation. Anyway, I'll dig somewhat deeper, and raise an issue on Jira if necessary.

Just a thought.

The location of the plugins directory is set in forrest.properties. The values in there are used to configure forrest-core.xconf

Are the plugins in the location defined by those properties? I suspect they are not.

Ross